The recent Sentinel Node Versus Axillary Clearance trial provides some information about the incidence of PBVD allergy in Australia and New Zealand (4).
What does SNAC stand for?
SNAC stands for Sentinel Node versus Axillary Clearance (clinical trial; Royal Australasian College of Surgeons)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNAC
We have 111 other meanings of SNAC in our Acronym Attic
- Swiss National Association for the Blind
- Syndicat National Autonome des Bibliothèques (French: National Union of Autonomous Libraries)
- Scottish North American Business Council
- System and Network Administration Body of Knowledge
- Association pour la Sécurité de La Nourriture pour Animaux de Compagnie (French: Pet Food Safety Association)
- Salcaprozate Sodium
- Scaphoid Nonunion Advanced Collapse
- School Neighborhood Advisory Committee
- Scientific Nutrition for Advanced Conditioning
- SEMO Negros Activity Council
- Sharing News About Christ
- Significant New Activity (Canadian Environmental Protection Act)
- Simple Network for Atomic Communication
- Single Network Access Code (INMARSAT)
- Single Network Adaptive Critic Architecture
- SMS Numbering Administration Committee (ATIS)
- SMS/800 Number Administration Committee
- Social Networks and Cyberinfrastructure
- Société Nantaise d'Aménagement de Combles (French interior design company)
- Sport Nutrition for the Athletes of Canada