This QI is not risk-adjusted and the denominator is all residents, but is considered a sentinel health event.
What does SHE stand for?
SHE stands for Sentinel Health Event (toxicology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SHE
We have 103 other meanings of SHE in our Acronym Attic
- Safe, Healthy, and Empowered
- Safety, Health, Environment
- Scottish Higher Education
- Secondary Heat Exchanger
- Secure Hardware Extension (cybersecurity)
- Seductive Human Erotica (Tech N9ne song)
- See Her Empowered (blog)
- Self Heating Effect
- Self-Help Enterprises
- Selina, Hebe, Ella (band)
- Sequential Hardware Equivalence
- Sexual Health Education
- Sexual Homicide Exchange (advocacy and investigative website for sex killings)
- Shenyang, China - Shenyang (Airport Code)
- Shrink, Hide, Embody (design principle)
- Sidetracked Home Executive
- Society for Human Ecology
- South Hialeah Elementary (Florida)
- Spontaneous Human Explosion
- Standard Hydrogen Electrode
Samples in periodicals archive:
Representing a sentinel health event, thorough investigation of the circumstances of childhood tuberculosis remains critical to effective public health practice.
They also form the basis for the three sentinel health events that trigger investigation during a survey, even if the event occurs only once: prevalence of fecal impaction, prevalence of dehydration, and prevalence of pressure ulcers occurring in low-risk residents.