Sensory nerve conduction threshold was measured in large myelinated, small myelinated, and unmyelinated nerve fibers.
What does sNCT stand for?
sNCT stands for Sensory Nerve Conduction Threshold
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of sNCT
We have 5 other meanings of sNCT in our Acronym Attic
- Secure Network Computer Server
- Secure Network Computer System
- Sensory Nerve Conduction Studies
- Service North Carolina State (North Carolina State University Center for Student Leadership, Ethics and Public Service)
- Sierra Nevada Children's Services (est. 1978; California)
- Superior Nursing Care Services, Inc (Norfolk, England)
- Syndicat National des Chercheurs Scientifiques (French: National Union of Scientific Researchers; est. 1956)
- Sasebo National College of Technology (Nagasaki, Japan)
- Scottish Negotiating Committee for Teachers (UK)
- Sendai National College of Technology (Japan)
- Shanti Niwas Charitable Trust (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Société Nationale de Contrôle Technique (French: National Society of Technical Control; Luxembourg)
- Somatic Nuclear Cell Transfer
- Subnetwork Control Terminal
- Syndicat National de La Chaudronnerie, de La Tôlerie et de La Tuyauterie Industrielle (French: National Union of Sheet Metal of the Sheet Metal and Piping Industry)
- Systematic Online Network Coding with a Delay Threshold
- Syndicat National des Cadres et Techniciens de l'Aéronautique et de l'Astronautique (French: Astronautic & Aeronautic Technicians & Managers National Union)
- Sudan National Committee on Traditional Practices
- Sick Newborn Care Unit (India)
- Special Neonatal Care Unit (infants)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current perception threshold (CPT), a neuroselective test, measures sensory nerve conduction threshold in three nerve fiber populations--large myelinated (A[beta]), small myelinated (AS), and unmyelinated (C) nerve fibers.