Median mixed and sensory nerve conduction studies in carpal tunnel syndrome.
What does SNCS stand for?
SNCS stands for Sensory Nerve Conduction Studies
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SNCS
We have 16 other meanings of SNCS in our Acronym Attic
- Satellite Network Cost Recovery
- Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction
- Sierra Nevada Cash Register (various locations)
- Society for New Communications Research (Palo Alto, CA)
- Statement of Nonavailability of Computer Resources
- Supplier Non-Conformance Report
- System for NOx (Nitrogen Oxide) Control
- Special Needs Computing Research Unit
- Secure Network Computer Server
- Secure Network Computer System
- Service North Carolina State (North Carolina State University Center for Student Leadership, Ethics and Public Service)
- Sierra Nevada Children's Services (est. 1978; California)
- Superior Nursing Care Services, Inc (Norfolk, England)
- Syndicat National des Chercheurs Scientifiques (French: National Union of Scientific Researchers; est. 1956)
- Sasebo National College of Technology (Nagasaki, Japan)
- Scottish Negotiating Committee for Teachers (UK)
- Sendai National College of Technology (Japan)
- Sensory Nerve Conduction Threshold
- Shanti Niwas Charitable Trust (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Société Nationale de Contrôle Technique (French: National Society of Technical Control; Luxembourg)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Motor and sensory nerve conduction studies were carried out by using conventional methods both for the patient and the control groups.