HUMIDITY SENSITIVITY TEST RESULTS The effect of humidity on a [CO.
What does SXT stand for?
SXT stands for Sensitivity Test (used to distinguish Group A and B beta-hemolytic streptococci)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SXT
We have 4 other meanings of SXT in our Acronym Attic
- Soft X-Ray Spectroscopy
- St. Xavier's School (India)
- Step-by-Step Switch (telecommunications)
- Symptoms (medical shorthand)
- Syndrome X Score
- St. Xavier's Social Service Society (India)
- Synchrotron X-Ray Scanning Tunneling Microscopy
- South By Southwest, Inc. (Texas music festival)
- Science Cross-Talk
- Sensient Technologies Corp (stock symbol)
- Soft X-Ray Telescope
- Solar X-Ray Telescope (Launched in 1991 as a part of the Japanese Yokoh satellite)
- Sony Xperia Tablet
- Supreme Expansion Technology (ammunition)
- Satellite X-Ray Test Facility
- Saint Xavier University (Chicago, Illinois)
- Satellite Communication Transit Exchange Unit
- Shanxi University of Finance and Economics (Shanxi, China)
- Saskatoon Xtreme Underground Wrestling (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seven other patients had negative potassium sensitivity tests but positive findings on cystoscopic evaluation, he said.
A positive potassium sensitivity test can establish the diagnosis but it is excruciatingly painful.
A positive potassium sensitivity test can establish the diagnosis but is excruciatingly painful.
Among the latter were a vibrotactile sensitivity test and an evaluation of arm/hand tremor, manual dexterity, vision, smell identification, and nerve conduction velocity.