With funds from the Mass-ALFA grant, the Sterling Police Department and the Council on Aging is launching a Seniors and Law Enforcement Together (SALT) Program.
What does SALT stand for?
SALT stands for Seniors and Law Enforcement Together
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SALT
We have 118 other meanings of SALT in our Acronym Attic
- Salt and Light Together (youth group)
- Same As Last Time
- Sarawak Language Technology
- Saskatchewan Association of Library Technicians (Canada)
- Savannas in the Long Term
- Save A Life Today (emergency contact system)
- Scale, Axis, Labels, Title (school mathematics)
- Security Assessment Laboratory Test
- Seminars About Long-term Thinking
- Senior Agency Leadership Team
- Sensor-Less Artificial Lift Technology (petroleum industry)
- Service Architecture Leveraging Tuxedo
- Serving and Learning Together
- Serving and Loving Together
- Seven Areas of Life Training (Christian education)
- Silent Assault with Lethal Tactics (Counter-Strike clan)
- Single Alternate-Line Traffic
- Single and Loving It
- Singles Aimed at Living Truth
- Singles Alive in the Lord Together (Lincolnton, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the Triad in place, the partners form an advisory council known as Seniors and Law Enforcement Together (SALT) to identify the particular needs of the elderly within that jurisdiction.