Grimley earned the Women's Council of Realtor's (WCR) Member of the Year Award for 2009 and holds the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) and Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designations.
What does SRES stand for?
SRES stands for Seniors Real Estate Specialist
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRES
We have 16 other meanings of SRES in our Acronym Attic
- Synergy Renewable Energy Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Survivable Remote Expansion Port Network
- Short-Range Ensemble Prediction System (meteorology)
- Short-Run Equilibrium
- Student Research Experience Questionnaire (Australia)
- Santa Rita Experimental Range
- Socially Responsible Enterprise Restructuring
- Software Requirements Evaluation Record
- School of Resources, Environment and Society (Australian National University; Canberra)
- Senate Resolution
- Signed Response
- Special Report on Emission Scenarios (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change)
- Surgically Remediable Epilepsy Syndromes
- Signed Response Challenge
- Shiawassee Regional Education Service District
- Scout Radio and Electronics Service Unit (Australia)
- Sight-Reading and Ear-Training (music class)
- Single Repetitive Extrasystole Threshold (physiology)
- Software Reliability Engineered Testing
- Spacecraft Rover Engineering Team (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A full-time Realtor at Realty Vision on High Street, Gibbons has earned the Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Certification, which enables him to assist with serving the specific changing real estate needs of older clients.
She is also a Seniors Real Estate Specialist, a Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist and a Certified Negotiation Consultant.
She has earned the Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), e-PRO and Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designations and is a member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame, 100% Club and the Platinum Club.