When we identify mid-level leaders who are not ready, we need our senior warrant officers and NCOs to prepare those leaders through professional development programs and by coaching and mentoring them.
What does SWO stand for?
SWO stands for Senior Warrant Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SWO
We have 46 other meanings of SWO in our Acronym Attic
- South West News Service (Bristol, UK)
- Single-Walled Nanotube
- Special Weapons No Tactics (gaming clan)
- South Western New York (website)
- Star Wars New Zealand (fan club)
- Sustainable Winegrowing New Zealand
- Safe Worker Observation (Massachusetts)
- Safety Word Orange (band)
- SeaWorld Orlando (Florida)
- Security Watch Officer
- Senior Watch Officer
- Senior/Staff Watch Officer
- Serial Wire Output
- Service Work Order
- Sine Wave Orchestra (Japan)
- Single Window Operator
- Snowbird Wilderness Outfitters (Andrews, NC youth camp)
- Social Welfare Organization
- Socialist Workers Organisation (New Zealand)
- Softball World Order (Arlington County, Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also advised them to seek out the top CBRN officer and noncommissioned officer of the unit and the senior warrant officer on the installation to learn about expectations.
The man behind the ceremonial aspect of the parade was Warrant Officer Dale Hegarty, the senior Warrant Officer on the unit.
This was the eighth time they wanted to meet the President to submit a memorandum," senior warrant officer P.
This presents a great opportunity for senior warrant officers to help shape the future of CID and the Military Police Regiment.
As a senior Warrant Officer, I would certainly not want the likes of him behind me.
He said: "I finished off 22 years in the British army as a senior warrant officer in Northern Ireland, but don't really tell people what I do for a living now.