Kathleen and Brenda both work at Newcastle's RVI, Kathleen in the eye department and Brenda as a senior social work practitioner.
What does SSWP stand for?
SSWP stands for Senior Social Work Practitioner
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSWP
We have 9 other meanings of SSWP in our Acronym Attic
- Small-Scale Waste Management Program (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Statewide Storm Water Management Program (Hawaii)
- Schaal Subjectief Welzijn Ouderen (Dutch: Scale for Subjective Well-Being of the Elderly)
- South-South Women Organisation (Nigeria)
- State Social Welfare Office (Mongolia)
- Student Social Work Organization (Minot State University; North Dakota)
- Studien zur Sozial- und Wirtschaftsgeschichte Ostmitteleuropas (German: Studies on Social and Economic History of East Central Europe)
- Safe System of Work Plan (Health and Safety Authority; Dublin, Ireland)
- Sagittal Sinus Wedge Pressure
- Secretary of State for Work and Pensions (UK)
- Site Specific Work Plan
- Society for the Study of Women Philosophers (est. 1987; American Philosophical Association)
- Stainless Steel Wire Products (Australia)
- Sheehy, Serpe and Ware PC (Houston, TX law firm)
- Small Scale Water Resources (various organizations)
- Society for Social Work and Research
- Stainless Steel Wire Rod
- Small Scale Water Resources Development Sector Project (Bangladesh)
- South-Southwestern (weather reports)
- Scalable Semantic Web Knowledge Base Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
The key recommendations are: Social workers' pay to increase on an interim basis to a level equal to the higher levels currently paid by Welsh local authorities; Local authorities build rewards for achievements such as additional professional qualifications into social work pay structures and do not differentiate on the basis of client groupings; National, minimal standards of working conditions are developed, implemented and adhered to; Local authorities to pool resources and support each other in the recruitment of social workers; More innovative methods to be used to recruit social workers, which are based on an evaluation of what works best; Senior social work practitioner posts are created in all Welsh local authorities.
He is a senior social work practitioner and works for the Community Alcohol Team.