Dr Lisa Riley, senior scientific officer at RSPCA wildlife department, said: "Even the smallest of primate species need specialist care and are totally unsuitable as pets.
What does SSO stand for?
SSO stands for Senior Scientific Officer (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSO
We have 250 other meanings of SSO in our Acronym Attic
- Sarasota Sheriff's Office (FL)
- Satellite Switching Office
- Scarborough Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- School Support Organization
- Scleroderma Society of Ontario
- Scottsdale Symphony Orchestra (Arizona)
- Seaward Security Officer
- Secondary Significant Other (polyamory)
- Seguro Social Obligatorio (Spanish: Compulsory Social Security; various locations)
- Senior Sales Officer (various locations)
- Senior Staff Officer
- Senior Station Officer (fire service; Australia and New Zealand)
- Separate Sewer Overflow
- Sequence-Specific Oligonucleotide (Probes; genotyping)
- Server-Side Object (computing)
- Service Support Office
- Shadow Stalkers Organization
- Shared Service Organization
- Shared Services and Outsourcing
- Shared Storage Option (VERITAS Software Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The court also sentenced former senior scientific officer of the Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) Kewal Kishan Arora to three years rigorous imprisonment and leveled a fine of Rs.
The senior scientific officer said the rear passenger side tyre of the Mitsubishi was completely deflated before the accident but could not establish how long that had been the case.
It's showing signs of weakening," Lee Tsz-cheung, a senior scientific officer with the Hong Kong Observatory, said.
The WHF's senior scientific officer, Dr Kathryn Taubert, says: "Employers need to understand that introducing healthy measures at work is a good bang for their buck, because studies show that with healthier employees, there are less sick days and missed work.
Talking to APP, Senior Scientific officer of PCSIR Tanveer Ahmed Khan said under its mega PSDP project, namely Industrial Linkage Programme , the PCSIR has been able to set up and upgrade quality assurance and technical back-up facilities to help the industrial sector.
Adam Grogan, senior scientific officer for the RSPCA, said the death plan had been agreed by the Marine Animal Rescue Coalition in the interests of whale welfare.