In the case of engineering it is harsh and tough but satisfying work believes Dr Montasser Al Raie, Senior Resident Engineer at Khatib and Alami and engineering consultant to the Infinity Tower project.
What does SRE stand for?
SRE stands for Senior Resident Engineer (various companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRE
We have 156 other meanings of SRE in our Acronym Attic
- Sans Raison De Vivre (French: No Reason to Live)
- Size Reduction and Decontamination Workshop (Bulgaria)
- Sancta Romana Ecclesia (Latin: Holy Roman Church, epigraphy)
- Schema Runtime Environment (computing)
- Scottish Rootes Enthusiasts
- Search and Retrieval Engine
- Search Radar Element
- Secretaría de Relaciones Exteriores (México)
- Self Routing (Switch) Element
- Self-Recovering Equalization
- Serum Response Element (biochemistry)
- Service Régional de l'Equipement (French: Regional Service of Equipment)
- Services and Routing Engine (Gateway)
- Settlement Reporting Entity
- Sex and Relationship Education
- Seychelles Rupee (national currency)
- Shell Real Estate
- Shift Register Encode
- Signal Reference Earth (electric installations)
- Signaling Reduction Efficiency
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLES: The twisting tale of Infinity | Pictures: Infinity Tower | Infinity Tower project has definite end in sight Infinity Tower, the eye-catching skyscraper in Dubai Marina which twists 90 degrees, is 90% complete, according to Montasser El Raie, senior resident engineer with Khatib and Alami, the project's consultants.
ESBI executive director Michael McNicholas, engineering and facility manager Oliver Brogan, senior project manager Brian Cronley, senior resident engineer Tom Ralph, project manager Joe Gamble and other authority officials were present at the signing.
Senior resident engineer John Burnham, of Babtie Consulting Engineers, said the section would have had to be closed for a fortnight anyway.