In a memo sent to the heads of all executive departments and agencies, Obama underscored the need to keep small-business contracting front-and-center, stating: "While Chief Acquisition Officers and Senior Procurement Executives have many priorities, small business contracting should always be a high priority in the procurement process.
What does SPE stand for?
SPE stands for Senior Procurement Executive
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SPE
We have 234 other meanings of SPE in our Acronym Attic
- State Primary Drinking Water Regulations (South Carolina)
- Software Package Data Exchange
- Speedy (networking protocol)
- Sales Per Employee
- Satellite Precipitation Estimate
- Sauber Petronas Engineering
- Sciences Physiques pour l'Enseignement (French: Physics for Education)
- Secondary Particulate Emissions
- Semiconductor Production Equipment
- Sensitive Protective Equipment
- Sensor Processing Electronics
- Serum Protein Electrophoresis
- Service Platform Engineering
- Service Processing Element (Cisco)
- Service Provider Edition (software)
- Service Provisioning Environment
- Services Protected Evacuation
- Servicios Públicos de Empleo (Spanish)
- Siemens Professional Education (formerly Siemens-Berufsausbildung)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An agency's chief acquisition officer or senior procurement executive would be required to certify that each bundled contract was justified by cost savings or other benefits to the government.
As the acting ASA(ALT), Popps serves as the Army acquisition executive, the senior procurement executive, the science advisor to the secretary of the Army, and the Army's senior research and development official.
FPDS-Next Generation (NG) culminates more than four years of effort, spearheaded by the Procurement Executive Council, now known as the Federal Acquisition Council, under the leadership of then Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Dee Lee and Department of Transportation Senior Procurement Executive David Litman.
Denett, senior procurement executive at the Department of the Interior (DOI), led the group that provided the groundwork for the governmentwide acquisition management intern program.
Pricing against the schedules is a point of frustration for contractors, contracting officers, program managers and oversight agencies," Debra Sonderman, senior procurement executive at the Interior Department, said at the group's first public meeting May 5.