Abdul Rahman Al Saleh, the senior executive director of corporate affairs announced on Wednesday at a general meeting with employees that Dubai Customs will recruit more staff in the near future in order to overcome the lack of manpower at numerous customs centers.
What does SED stand for?
SED stands for Senior Executive Director (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SED
We have 210 other meanings of SED in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Enterprise Dunbartonshire (UK)
- Secondary Electron Detector
- Sedalia (Amtrak station code; Sedalia, MO)
- Sedom, Israel - Domestic Airfield (airport code)
- Seeing-Eye Dog
- Selective Eating Disorder (psychology)
- Self Employment Development (various organizations)
- Self-Encrypting Drive
- Senior Executive Development
- Sensor Evolutionary Development (aeronautics)
- Serious Emotional Disturbance
- Service d'Enseignement à Distance (French: Services for Distance Learning)
- Service d'Expérimentation et de Développement (French: Experimentation and Development Office; National Institute for Research in Computer Science and Control)
- Service des Etablissements de Détention (French: Office of Detention Facilities; Switzerland)
- Severe Emotional Disability
- Severely Emotionally Disturbed
- Severely Employment Disadvantaged
- Shipper's Export Declaration
- Shore Establishments Division (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
net (Staff Writer) Saeed Al Hamiz, Senior Executive Director of Banking Supervision and Examination Department, and Abdulrahim Mohamed Al Awadi, Assistant Executive Director and In-Charge of Anti-Money Laundering and Suspicious Cases Unit (AMLSCU) at the Central Bank of the United Arab Emiratews, signed the two MOUs on behalf of the Central Bank, and Paul Koster, Chief Executive of the Dubai Financial Services Authority, signed the MOUs on behalf of the Dubai Financial Services Authority.