Earlier this month, the Labor Department opened a grant competition, the Senior Community Service Employment Program, to help low-income seniors receive work-based training by performing community service in day care facilities, senior centers, schools and hospitals.
What does SCSEP stand for?
SCSEP stands for Senior Community Service Employment Program (American Association of Retired Persons)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of SCSEP in our Acronym Attic
- Solids Control Services Environmental
- Solomon Certified Systems Engineer
- Specialised Cleanup Service Europe (Ghent, Belgium crime & trauma scene cleanup)
- State Compulsory Standards of Education (Kazakhstan)
- Symantec Certified Security Engineer (computer security certification)
- South Carolina Society of Enrolled Agents (Anderson, SC)
- South Carolina State Employees Association
- Southern California Schools Employee Benefits Association (Colton, CA)
- South Central Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- South Central State Employees Credit Union (Michigan)
- Society of Chinese Scholars on Exercise Physiology and Fitness
- St. Clair Special Emergency Services Association (Belleville, IL)
- Secret City Scenic Excursion Train
- École Secondaire Catholique Sainte-Famille (French: Holy Family Catholic High School; Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Smart Client Software Factory
- South Carolina State Fair
- Southern Center for Sustainable Forests (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Spolek Ceských Studentu Farmacie
- State Contractual Scholarship Fund (North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority)
- Short Chain Saturated Fatty Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
Division earns service recognition Senior and Disabled Services, a division of the Lane Council of Governments, has received the 2011 Oregon Community Service Champion award from Experience Works, a nationwide organization serving older workers through the Senior Community Service Employment Program.
The Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) has grown under his direction from six to 10 local seniors who spend about three days each week in St.