ECTP was created to provide Sailors an early transition opportunity to continue their naval service and pursue educational or personal goals," said Senior Chief Personnel Specialist (AW) Robert Ferrari, SELRES Enlisted Community Management technical advisor.
What does PSCS stand for?
PSCS stands for Senior Chief Personnel Specialist
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSCS
We have 41 other meanings of PSCS in our Acronym Attic
- Pleasant Street Christian Reformed Church (Whitinsville, Massachusetts)
- Program Support Communications Requirements Document
- Philippine Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons (Manila, Philippines)
- Police Security Containment Ring System (Philippines)
- Paul Smith Computer Services (England, UK)
- Photoshop Creative Suite
- Power Supply Current Signature
- Production Statistics Collection System
- Project Supervisor Construction Stage (various organizations)
- Puget Sound Community School (Seattle, WA)
- Senior Chief Port Security Specialist (USCG rating)
- Palestine Solidarity Committee of South Africa
- Physiological Systems and Clinical Sciences Board (MRC, UK)
- Perry School Community Services Center, Inc.
- Public Safety Civil Service Commission
- Public Service Commission of South Carolina
- Puget Sound Concrete Specification Council
- Puget Sound Council of Senior Citizens
- Private Satellite Communications System and Services
- Pui Shing Catholic Secondary School (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When we started PTS in 2003, there were a lot of Sailors whose promotion opportunities were severely degraded because their rating was overmanned," said Senior Chief Personnel Specialist Ron Miller, PTS Branch, Enlisted Community Management Branch, Navy Personnel Command.
PTS allows Sailors the opportunity to convert from an overmanned rating to an undermanned rating or reenlist in their current undermanned rating," said Senior Chief Personnel Specialist (SW/AW) Ron Miller, Navy Personnel Command, PTS coordinator.