We need this to be like 'muscle memory' for these guys," said Senior Chief Hospital Corpsman (FMF/AW) Daniel Smith, an FTX evaluator.
What does HMCS stand for?
HMCS stands for Senior Chief Hospital Corpsman (Naval Rating)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMCS
We have 19 other meanings of HMCS in our Acronym Attic
- Hawaiian Mission Children's Society (est. 1852)
- Helmet Mounting Cueing System
- Her Majesty's Canadian Ship (Canada)
- Her Majesty's Colonial Ship
- Her Majesty's Courts Service (UK)
- Her/His Majesty's Canadian Ship
- High Maltose Corn Syrup
- His/Her Majesty's Civil Service
- Huygens Monitor and Control System (US NASA)
- Hydrometrocolpos, Postaxial Polydactyly, and Congenital Heart Malformation
- Hybrid Multi-Configuration Self-Consistent Field
- Her Majesty's Colonial Steam Sloop (Australian warship)
- Healthy Memphis Common Table (Memphis, TN; community health)
- Heather McGaughey Children's Theatre (Farmington, NM)
- Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Tourism (Greece)
- Highway Movement Control Team
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology (degree)
- Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunals Service (UK)
- Historically Minority Colleges and Universities Consortium (North Carolina)
- Hawaii Medical Center West (Ewa Beach)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The elder Paterson had just spent seven months there himself, serving as a Navy senior chief hospital corpsman with a Marine expeditionary force.
Special Warfare Boat Operator 2nd Class John Cowgar of Naval Special Warfare Group (NSWG) 4 competed against more than 100 other SEAL and special warfare combatant-craft crewmen (SWCC) combat medics within Naval Special Warfare Command to be selected as the Naval Special Warfare Special Operations Combat Medic (SOCM) of the year by the Special Operations Medical Association "He's an excellent example of a SOCM in Naval Special Warfare," said Senior Chief Hospital Corpsman Rickie Fry, NSWG 4's medical department leading chief petty officer.