AGORED Cymru, the Welsh awarding organisation for Wales, has appointed Rhiain Lewis as senior business development manager.
What does SBDM stand for?
SBDM stands for Senior Business Development Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBDM
We have 1 other meaning of SBDM in our Acronym Attic
- Small Business Development Incubator
- Small Business Development Initiative (various locations)
- Small Business Development Institute (various locations)
- South Balkan Development Initiative
- Subic Bay Distribution, Inc. (Thailand)
- Side-Brazed Ceramic Dual In-Line Package
- Small Business Development and International Trade Center (Southwestern Community College; Chula Vista, CA)
- Selective Bile Duct Ligation
- Standard Balanced Digital Link
- Storeng, Beck & Due Lund (commercial law firm; Oslo, Norway)
- Singly-Balanced Diode Mixer
- Site-Based Decision Making
- Slamming Brutal Death Metal (music)
- State-Based Development Model (rugby)
- Strategic Business Development Manager
- Symposium on Biology of Decision Making (neuroscience seminar)
- Site-Based Decision Making Committee
- St. Bruno Doll Making Group (Kampala, Uganda)
- Site-Based Decision-Making Team (Durham, NC)
- Small Business Dealer Network (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mohammed Hasan, senior business development manager, ITRADS, said: "We at ITRADS are extremely happy to associate with a world class Security Solutions Company, Matrix that provides outstanding product software and customer support that is helping our enterprise customers in KSA to experience the best in class security system that helps build sound HR systems and beyond.
Reid is a senior business development manager for Cisco.
Gareth Vaughan, senior business development manager, said: "In Water Audit Services' experience, one in two businesses is incorrectly charged by their water supplier and one in four is seriously overcharged.
Organiser and senior business development manager Steve Wilkinson said everyone had collected pounds 500, which was matched to raise pounds 1,000 per colleague.
CAPTION(S): Malcolm Jones, president, Stourbridge RFC, Michael Portillo, guest speaker, Mark Harris, senior business development manager, Lloyds TSB Bank Left: David Allport, Robert Virr, James Allport, Lyubov Mokerova