Following his transfer from The National Guard to The Army he served in both infantry and artillery branches as a senior army aviator logging 6000 flight hours flying nearly every aircraft within the army.
What does SRARAV stand for?
SRARAV stands for Senior Army Aviator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Superfund Remedial Accomplishment Plan
- Supplemental Remedial Action Plan
- Speech Recognition Application Program Interface
- Southeastern Regional Association of Physical Plant Administrators
- Scalar Relativistic Augmented Plane Wave
- Service Régional d'Admission de Québec
- Saskatoon Region Association of Realtors (formerly Saskatoon Real Estate Board; Saskatoon, Seskatchewan, Canada)
- Situation Recognition and Analytical Reasoning (cognitive function analysis)
- Southland Regional Association of Realtors (California)
- Sural/Radial Amplitude Ratio (neurophysiology)
- Senior Army Aviator Badge
- Short Range Anti-Radiation Missile
- Short-Range Antiradar Missile
- Savannah River Archaeological Research Program (University of South Carolina)
- Scottish Russian Amateur Radio Society (UK)
- School of Russian and Asian Studies (Woodside, CA)
- Service Régional d'Admission du Saguenay (Quebec)
- Sexual Risk Avoidance Specialist (National Abstinence Education Association)
- Short-Run Aggregate Supply Curve
- Sindrome Respiratorio Agudo Severo (Spanish: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a Senior Army Aviator and Test Pilot, with commercial ratings in both rotary and fixed-wing, multi-engine aircraft.
Army Recruiter (gold) Army National Guard Recruiting and Retention (master) Army National Guard Recruiting and Retention (senior) Master Army Aviator Senior Army Aviator Army Aviator Master Aviation Senior Aviation Aviation Master Parachutist Senior Parachutist Parachutist Presidential 100 Tab Salvage Diver Scuba Diver Special Forces Tab Sharpshooter Marksman Ranger Tab Joint Chiefs of Staff Army Staff Sapper Tab U.