Agency : Brunei Shell Petroleum Company Sendirian Berhad
What does SDN BHD stand for?
SDN BHD stands for Sendirian Berhad (Malay equivalent to incorporated)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Station/Subscriber Directory Number
- Structural DNA Nanotechnology
- Student Doctor Network
- Sudan Republic
- Sun Developer Network (Sun Microsystems)
- Sundhedsdatanettet (Danish: Health Data Network)
- Switched Data Network
- Switched Digital Network
- System Defined Network
- System Development Notification
- Sexually Dimorphic Nucleus of the Medial Preoptic Area
- Sexually Dimorphic Nucleus of the Preoptic Area
- Software Defined Network - Service Management System
- School District Number 401 (Silverdale, WA)
- School District Number 57 (Canada)
- Salisbury & District Netball Association (UK)
- Schismatic Druids of North America
- Service Delivery Network Architecture (computing)
- Sony Digital Network Applications, Inc. (Tokyo, Japan)
- South Dakota Newspaper Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- KBA Training Centre (KBAT) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Ashcore Sendirian Berhad to deliver a series of training courses at Ashcore's training facility in Brunei.
The takaful operators who employ this practice, particularly Takaful Ikhlas Sendirian Berhad (TISB), HSBC Amanah Takaful Sendirian Berhad (HATSB), ETB, SLTB and MATB, suggest that it is consistent with the contract of ji'ala (reward) for achieving certain desired objectives (Noordin, 2012).
In February 2004, the Penan of Long Benali, Sarawak erected a road blockade to mark their territory boundary and prevent logging incursions and road expansion by Samling Plywood (Baramas) Sendirian Berhad.
The 50150 joint venture, Rubiatec Sendirian Berhad, will be the manufacturing component of the alliance.
The management buyout was led by Peter Harrison and principally funded by SpringHill Bioventures Sendirian Berhad, a venture capital fund company registered and regulated by the Securities Commission in Malaysia.
Harbans Singh stated that "Sdn Bhd stands for Sendirian Berhad in Malaysian language that actually means a private company limited by shares.
As per the Company, stated in a release, on October 11, CNOOC and Brunei National Petroleum Company Sendirian Berhad (Petroleum Brunei) inked a deal for forming a partnership venture of oilfield services.