amp;#8220;The Senator has been working both as Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, and also as Noor and Ramsay's Senator, to bring home Noor and Ramsay since they were kidnapped in 2009, including the passage of a Senate Resolution, discussions with deposed President Mubarak and meetings with current Egyptian leadership.
What does SRES stand for?
SRES stands for Senate Resolution
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SRES
We have 16 other meanings of SRES in our Acronym Attic
- Sydney Regional Environmental Plan (Australia)
- Synergy Renewable Energy Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Survivable Remote Expansion Port Network
- Short-Range Ensemble Prediction System (meteorology)
- Short-Run Equilibrium
- Student Research Experience Questionnaire (Australia)
- Santa Rita Experimental Range
- Socially Responsible Enterprise Restructuring
- Software Requirements Evaluation Record
- School of Resources, Environment and Society (Australian National University; Canberra)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Signed Response
- Special Report on Emission Scenarios (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change)
- Surgically Remediable Epilepsy Syndromes
- Signed Response Challenge
- Shiawassee Regional Education Service District
- Scout Radio and Electronics Service Unit (Australia)
- Sight-Reading and Ear-Training (music class)
- Single Repetitive Extrasystole Threshold (physiology)
- Software Reliability Engineered Testing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cornerstone of the commemoration was the presentation to the Department of a copy of a Senate Resolution regarding the tragedy that was signed by 37 survivors from the ship.
A Senate resolution under consideration would put lives at risk by dismantling air protection rules, APHA said in a June 19 statement.
Senate voted in favor of Senate Resolution 237 establishing a national Moment of Remembrance of the 9/11 attacks.
Chinese vessels have harassed Vietnamese oil exploration ships and the Philippines has also complained that one of its ships has been rammed, according to the Senate resolution.
If approved, the Senate resolution would prohibit use of U.