On May 31, the House approved Senate Concurrent Resolution 3, 191-106.
What does SCONRES stand for?
SCONRES stands for Senate Concurrent Resolution (non-legislative act of both houses of Congress)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Server CONsolidation
- Sporting Clubs of Niagara (Canada)
- Student Consultant (University of New Mexico)
- Student Conference on National Affairs
- Standing Committee on National Defence (Canadian Parliament)
- Standing Committee On National Defence and Veterans Affairs (Canada)
- Sprint Cars of New England
- Swissy Club of New England (dog club; Amherst, MA)
- Student Conference on Engineering Sciences and Technology
- Security Concept of Operations
- Specialized Contracting Squadron (US Air Force)
- Senate Committee on National Security and Defence (Canada)
- Scottish Council of National Training Organisations
- Society of College, National and University Libraries (formerly Standing Conference of National and University Libraries; Ireland and UK)
- Standing Conference of National and University Libraries (est. 1950; now Society of College, National and University Libraries)
- Ship Control Number
- Spanking Club of New York (New York, NY)
- Science Council of New York City (New York)
- Senior College of New Zealand
- Sailing Club of Oriental (Oriental, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This tribute, which is referred to as Senate Concurrent Resolution No.
The state Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs Committee recommended Senate Concurrent Resolution 7, urging the federal government to consider the impacts on New Hampshire and the smaller states of interstate waste legislation, and the Transportation Committee recommended HB 1273, relative to restricting usage of cellular phones while driving.