Our member companies rely on STARC to drive the next level of design productivity required for each successive technology node," said Nobuyuki Nishiguchi, vice president of the Development Department -1 at Semiconductor Technology Academic Research Center (STARC).
What does STARC stand for?
STARC stands for Semiconductor Technology Academic Research Center (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STARC
We have 7 other meanings of STARC in our Acronym Attic
- Sequenced Treatment Alternatives to Relieve Depression
- Spatio-Temporal Array-Receiver with Interference Subspace Rejection
- Standard Army Publications System Poll Input Area
- SHF Tri-Band Advanced Range Extension Terminal (Army)
- Satellite Triband Advanced Range-Extension Terminal, Super High Frequency
- Strategic Aerospace Review for the 21st Century
- System and Traffic-dependent Adaptive Routing Algorithm (ad-hoc routing algorithm)
- Science and Technology Academies Reinforcing Basic Aviation and Space Exploration
- Structures/Airframes for Rotorcraft in Battlefield Environment Technology
- Saint Tammany Association for Retarded Citizens (Louisiana)
- Somerset Tackling Alcohol Related Crime
- South Texas Amateur Radio Club, Inc.
- Sport Team Alpine Renault Club (car club; France)
- St. Albans Amateur Radio Club (St. Albans, Vermont)
- State Area Command
- Student Alliance to Reform Corporations
- Standard Army Civilian Payroll System
- Strategic Army Communications System
- Science and Technology Application for Rural Development (India)
- Sequential Treatment Alternatives to Relieve Depression (clinical trial)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ASPLA) and Semiconductor Technology Academic Research Center (STARC), both of which are jointly set up by 10 major Japanese chipmakers, including Fujitsu Ltd.