To control such capital investment, in recent years, automated transport systems that deliver semiconductor substrates (wafers) to completely sealed pods (FOUP) and shift the wafers between semiconductor production equipment have become the mainstream production method.
What does SPE stand for?
SPE stands for Semiconductor Production Equipment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPE
We have 234 other meanings of SPE in our Acronym Attic
- Software Process Definition Working Group
- State Primary Drinking Water Regulations (South Carolina)
- Software Package Data Exchange
- Speedy (networking protocol)
- Sales Per Employee
- Satellite Precipitation Estimate
- Sauber Petronas Engineering
- Sciences Physiques pour l'Enseignement (French: Physics for Education)
- Secondary Particulate Emissions
- Senior Procurement Executive
- Sensitive Protective Equipment
- Sensor Processing Electronics
- Serum Protein Electrophoresis
- Service Platform Engineering
- Service Processing Element (Cisco)
- Service Provider Edition (software)
- Service Provisioning Environment
- Services Protected Evacuation
- Servicios Públicos de Empleo (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com), a supplier of specialized and custom wafer foundry services, as the strategic supplier for MEMS wafer bonding and thick polymer lithography semiconductor production equipment.