One such qubit, a quantum dot, is made of semiconductor nanocrystals embedded in a chip and can be controlled electro-optically.
What does SCNC stand for?
SCNC stands for Semiconductor Nanocrystals
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCNC
We have 24 other meanings of SCNC in our Acronym Attic
- Stereotactic Core-Needle Biopsy
- Stereotactically Guided Core Needle Biopsy (oncology)
- Suffolk County National Bank
- Southern California Nikkei Bowling Association
- Stereotactic Core Needle Breast Biopsy
- South Carolina Need Based Grant
- South Carolina Nature-Based Tourism Association
- Sandy Creek Nature Center (Athens, GA)
- Satellite Control Network Contract (Air Force Space Command contract)
- Scituate/Cohasset Newcomers Club
- Shawnee Christian Nursing Center (Herrin, IL)
- Silverbell Corridor Neighborhood Committee
- Sindhi Community of Northern California
- Singapore Club of Northern California
- Ski Combiné Nordique Canada
- Slovak Canadian National Council (Markham, ON, Canada)
- Small Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
- Small Computer Network Company (Swindon, UK)
- Société Canadienne de Nutrition Clinique (Canadian Society for Clinical Nutrition; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Somali Canadian National Congress
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zhu and his team previously demonstrated that those hot electrons could be captured using semiconductor nanocrystals.
BioPixels provides coatings and metal alloys for the semiconductor nanocrystals.
Nevertheless, attempts to include such impurities in tiny clumps of atoms known as semiconductor nanocrystals have often failed.
The NTP program will focus initially on studies of single-walled carbon nanotubes, titanium dioxide, quantum dots (fluorescent semiconductor nanocrystals used in imaging equipment), and fullerenes.