What does SIRI stand for?
SIRI stands for Semiconductor Industry Research Institute (est. 1994; Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIRI
We have 20 other meanings of SIRI in our Acronym Attic
- Special Interest Research Group on Aging and Intellectual Disability (international network)
- Sexuality Issues, Relationships and Gender Education (University of Puget Sound; Tacoma, WA)
- Southern Indiana Rehab Hospital
- Sydney Immigration Residential Housing (est. 2006; Australia)
- Salon International de la Restauration, de l’Hôtellerie et de l’Alimentation (French: International Hotel Catering and Food Trade Exhibition; Lyon, France)
- Southern Iowa Regional Housing Authority
- Susanville Indian Rancheria Housing Authority (Susanville, CA)
- Système d'Information des Ressources Humaines de l'Education Nationale (French: Information System Human Resources National Education)
- Safety Information Resources on the Internet
- Safety Information Resources, Inc.
- Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.
- Speech Interpretation and Recognition Interface (software)
- Sugar Industry Research Institute (Jamaica)
- Sustainable Investment Research International Group
- Strategic Issues Research Institute of the United States
- Shepparton Irrigation Region Implementation Committee (Australia)
- Sistema Integrado de Registo e Identificação Civil (Portuguese: Integrated System for Civil Registration and Identification)
- Soybean Insect Research Information Center (Urbana, Illinois)
- Scottish Institute for Research in Investment and Finance (UK)
- Social Investment Re-Insurance Facility (microfinance)