The report, compiled from data submitted by members of SEMI and the Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan (SEAJ), is a summary of the monthly billings and bookings figures for the global semiconductor equipment industry.
What does SEAJ stand for?
SEAJ stands for Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEAJ
We have 2 other meanings of SEAJ in our Acronym Attic
- Saskatchewan Electrologists' Association Incorporated (Canada)
- Science & Engineering Associates Inc.
- Seafood Exporters Association of India (Kochi, Kerala, India)
- Solvent Extractors' Association of India
- Sovereign Exploration Associates International, Inc.
- Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (est. 2002)
- South East American Indian Council
- South East Agro Industries Ltd. (India)
- Structural Engineers Association International
- South East Asian Iron and Steel Institute (Tun nan Ya kang tieh ksueh hui) (Philippines)
- Sharing Economy Association, Japan
- Schweizerischer Eisenbahn Amateur Klub (German: Swiss Railway Amateur Club)
- Structural Engineers Association of Kansas & Missouri
- Safety Education Aquatic Learning (Corolla Fire & Rescue Squad; North Carolina)
- Safety Evidence Assurance Level (US government)
- Scenario Editor and Librarian (modeling and simulation)
- Sea Scout Advanced Leadership
- Sea, Air, Land (US Navy military special forces team member)
- Secure Electronic Authorization Laboratory
- Service-Order Emergency Address Locator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global sales totaled about 224 billion yen in May, the Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan said.
The Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan said sales of Japanese-made semiconductor equipment, including exports, are estimated at 1,061.