What does SII stand for?
SII stands for Semantic Information Integration (Digital Enterprise Research Institute; Ireland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SII
We have 141 other meanings of SII in our Acronym Attic
- Scalable Information Infrastructure
- Sciences International, Inc. (now Tetra Tech Sciences; Virginia)
- Scott's Inspections Inc (San Antonio, TX)
- Scout II (truck model)
- Securities and Investment Institute (UK)
- Securities Industry Institute (executive development program)
- Security Investigation Index
- Seiko Instruments, Inc.
- Self Identified Issue (various organizations)
- Self-Inflicted Injury
- Sensory Integration International
- Service Identity Index
- Service Improvement Initiative (Canada)
- Servicio de Impuestos Internos (Chile)
- Siilinjärvi (Finland)
- Silicon Image, Inc.
- Sinclair Intimacy Institute
- Síndrome de Intestino Irritable (Spanish: Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Sistema Integral de Información (Spanish: Integrated Information System; Mexico)
- Social Insurance Institution of Finland