SELMA TO MONTGOMERY NATIONAL HISTORIC TRAIL Though African Americans had been seeking equality for decades, one of the most emblematic events in the struggle for civil rights took place on March 7, 1965.
What does SEMO stand for?
SEMO stands for Selma to Montgomery National Historic Trail (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SEMO
We have 2 other meanings of SEMO in our Acronym Attic
- Survey Engineering Monumentation Management System (software)
- Systems & Equipment Monitoring for Surface Ships
- Systems & Equipment Monitoring for Surface Ships Performance Monitoring Team
- Shanghai Electrical Machinery Manufacturing Works (China)
- Sociedad Espanola de Medicina Nuclear (Spanish)
- Surface Equivalent Principle and Multiple Network Theory
- Search Engine Marketing New England
- Southeastern Michigan Northern Ohio (High Master Shooting Club)
- Spodoptera Exigua Multiple Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus
- Search Engine Marketing Optimization
- Single Electricity Market Operator (Ireland and UK)
- Southeast Missouri State University
- State Emergency Management Office
- Strengthening Education in Mangere and Otara (New Zealand)
- Supply and Equipment Management Officer
- Space Environment Monitoring System
- Special Environment Monitoring System
- Semantic Open Source Software
- South El Monte Operable Unit
- Salzach-Ennstal-Mariazell-Puchberg (fault)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Answer: Selma to Montgomery National Historic Trail, Alabama.
A Montgomery County Circuit court judge has temporarily stopped a controversial landfill that was proposed within five miles of the Selma to Montgomery National Historic Trail.