If you are in the market of selling to seniors, adapting to their needs will create great opportunities.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Selling to Seniors (newsletter)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STS
We have 711 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Section de Techniciens Supérieurs (French)
- Secure Technology Solutions Inc
- Secure Telephone System
- Secure Terminal Servers
- Secured Transaction Section
- Security and Technology Solutions (Ernst & Young)
- Security Technical Specialist (US State Department)
- Security Termination Statement
- Security Token Service
- Select Timing Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Your take-away: A loss of working memory means you have to provide a clearer picture of annuity benefits when selling to seniors.
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) wants to improve information available to assisted living consumers, according to a report in the newsletter Selling to Seniors.