Cook-A-Doodle-Do children's cookery school, which runs from Slaithwaite Community Centre, launched its self-titled cookery book at Two Gates School, Slaithwaite, on Saturday.
What does S/T stand for?
S/T stands for Self-Titled (also seen as ST)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of S/T
We have 89 other meanings of S/T in our Acronym Attic
- Samples and Sample Duplicates
- System/Segment Design Document
- System/Software Engineering Environment
- Staff Sergeant
- Ship-to-Shore Logistics Control Center
- Surface/Subsurface Raid Reporting Control Ship
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infection
- Surface-to-Surface Track
- Systems, System Upgrades, & Advanced Concepts
- Science and Technology
- Serine/Threonine (DNA)
- Shipping Ticket (US Navy)
- Short Ton(s)
- Sonic Telegraphy (US Navy)
- Such That
- Scientific/Technical Careers Advisory Committee
- Strategic/Tactical Optical Disk System
- Satisfactory or Unsatisfactory (academic grading method)
- Saturated to Unsaturated (fatty acid ratio)
- Set Up (shipping; ready for next operation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: American Idol runner up David Archuleta's self-titled album is being released in the UK.
Town Boyz distinguish themselves with this self-titled cd.
From the depths of French Canada comes the Mind Controls' self-titled debut LP from the good folks at Dirt Nap.