In most demographic groups, friendship turns out to be very important for self-reported health status," Dr.
What does SRH stand for?
SRH stands for Self-Reported Health (public health)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRH
We have 67 other meanings of SRH in our Acronym Attic
- Stimulated Raman Gain Spectroscopy
- Summer Residential Governor's Schools (Virginia Department of Education)
- Survivable Relay Ground Stations
- Speleological Research Group of Western Australia
- Stichting Regionale Geschiedbeoefening Zeeland (Dutch: Zealand Regional History Foundation)
- Saints Reeking Havoc (gaming)
- Santa Rita High School (Tucson, AZ)
- Secret Raccoon Handshake
- Self Regional Healthcare (South Carolina)
- Sequential Rough Handling
- Service des Ressources Humaines
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Shockley-Read-Hall (recombination/statistics)
- Siem Reap Airways, Cambodia (ICAO code)
- Singing River Hospital (Pascagoula, MS)
- Sir Rowland Hill Ltd. (Germany)
- Slow Reversal-Hold (PNF technique)
- Small Rural Hospital (classification)
- So-Cal Ruthless Hardcore
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the effect of expanding insurance coverage on self-reported health is ambiguous: while the use of primary and preventive care should improve health, increased contact with medical professionals could lead individuals to discover medical problems they did not realize they had, potentially lowering their personal assessment of the quality of their own health.
Among the findings: students exposed to more daylight scored better on tests; stores with more daylight reaped higher sales; and in office environments, better access to window views was linked to productivity and better self-reported health and wellness among workers.
Ng and colleagues' (4) longitudinal analysis of self-reported health indicated that non-European recent immigrants experienced a greater decline in health status than did individuals born in Canada.
Self-reported health indicators seem to be more appropriate and more efficient in surveys of health status in adolescence than health indicators based on medical records or medical statistics (7).
International comparisons of various measures of self-reported health and biological markers of disease reveal similar patterns of U.
High systolic blood pressure, gait-balance deficiencies, and low self-reported health scores are linked to cognitive deficits in older adults with type 2 diabetes, a report shows.