The riders were also given self-report questionnaires, creating detailed travel diaries of each participant.
What does SRQ stand for?
SRQ stands for Self-Report Questionnaire (mental health)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRQ
We have 25 other meanings of SRQ in our Acronym Attic
- Small Repair Parts Transporter
- Sprint R.P. Telekom (Sprint Poland)
- Family-Based Shortest Remaining Process Time
- Sub-Regional Programming and Training Coordinator (Peace Corps)
- Service Régional de La Protection des Végétaux (French: Regional Service of Plant Protection)
- Stationary Remotely Piloted Vehicle
- Special Resource Protection Water (water quality)
- Steel Rage Pro Wrestling (Oklahoma)
- Sarasota/Bradenton, FL, USA - Sarasota-Bradenton (Airport Code)
- Sélection Radio du Québec (French: Selecting Radio Quebec; Canada; application)
- Service Request
- Shared Receive Queue
- Sibling Relationship Quality (assessment)
- Single Rider Queue (theme parks)
- Solidarité Rurale du Québec (French: Rural Solidarity of Quebec; Canada)
- Sport and Recreation Queensland (Australia; Department of Communities)
- Sustainable Residential Quality (UK)
- Self-Rating Questionnaire for Depression
- Software Reliability and Quality Acceptance Criteria
- Santa Rosa Quilt Guild (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers also assessed general health-related quality of life using the Medical Outcomes Study 36-Item Short-Form Health Survey (SF-36), which also has a 100-point scoring system, and the EuroQ0L Group 5-Dimension Self-Report Questionnaire (EQ-5D), which has two 100-point scores.
Stress was assessed from both a biological perspective, by assessing HPA axis function with a weight-adjusted very-low-dose dexamethasone suppression test (DST), and a psychological perspective, with self-report questionnaires.
RAPI is a self-report questionnaire on the frequency with which an adolescent has experienced 23 consequences of drinking alcohol, such as getting into a fight with a friend or family member, in the preceding 18 months.
They filled out self-report questionnaires about their alcohol use and the researchers recorded mortality and graft failure until May 2009.
The MP and DP patients had similar temperament profiles in terms of mean subscale scores on the TEMPS-A (Temperament Evaluation of the Memphis, Pisa, Paris, and San Diego Autoquestionnaire), a validated self-report questionnaire designed to measure temperamental variations in psychiatric patients and healthy volunteers.
Trial design: The clinical evaluation and blood sampling of the 10 participants were carried out in Capetown, South Africa under physician supervision, and the analyses of DNA repair, self-report questionnaire and statistical analyses at the Institute of Clinical Medical Science, Section of Immunology, Lund University during 2007.