The development and implementation of the self-referral disclosure protocol is one area of particular importance to us and one we strongly support," she says.
What does SRDP stand for?
SRDP stands for Self-Referral Disclosure Protocol (healthcare)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRDP
We have 39 other meanings of SRDP in our Acronym Attic
- Sub-Rate Data Multiplexer
- Sub-Rate Digital Multiplexer
- Sub-Rate Time-Division Multiplexer
- Social Research Data Management Centre (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Short-Range Device Maintenance Group
- Slovenian Rural Development Network
- Safety-Relevant Data Object (programming)
- Senior Recreation Development Officer (Nunavut, Canada)
- Snow Removal Duty Officer
- Scottish Rural Development Plan
- Self-Reliant Defense Posture (Armed Forces of the Philippines)
- Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing (Gilbertsville, PA)
- Short Run Digital Printing
- Sind Rural Development Project (Pakistan)
- South Run District Park (Springfield, VA)
- Special Recon Drop Platoon (gaming clan)
- Standard Reference Data Program
- State Registered Domestic Partners (California)
- Stock Readiness Data Portal (US Army)
- Search and Rescue/Disaster Response (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9) See CMS Voluntary Self-Referral Disclosure Protocol, CMS.