Formulation and in vitro and in vivo characterisation of a phenytoin self-emulsifying drug delivery system (SEDDS).
What does SEDDS stand for?
SEDDS stands for Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Strategic Economic Development Corporation (Salem, Oregon)
- Secure Electronic Document Delivery (e-mail)
- Securing Execution of Document by Deception (criminal code)
- Sensors and Electron Devices Directorate (US Army Research Laboratory)
- Sharjah Economic Development Department (Sharjah, United Arab Emirates)
- Sign-Entropy-Derivative Detection
- Slate Estimated Date of Departure
- Staged Electronic Data Deliverable (electronic data reporting format)
- Superfund Electronic Data Deliverable (XML Web-Based Application for the US EPA)
- Supplemental Expansion, Deaeration & Drawdown Tank
- Secretaría de Desarrollo Económico (Spanish: Economic Development Department; various locations)
- Social Equity and Diversity Education (McGill University; Canada)
- Software Engineering and Data Engineering
- Somatically Effective Dose Equivalent
- Social and Economic Development Centre (Sri Lanka)
- Social Exclusion and the Development of European Citizenship
- Sociedad Española de Electromedicina y Calidad (Spanish: Spanish Society of Electro Medicine and Quality)
- Secretaria de Desarrollo Económico (Spanish: Secretary for Economic Development; Mexico)
- Seguridad en Democracia (Spanish, Guatemala)
- Secretaría de La Defensa Nacional (México)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If approved, it will be released in a new self-emulsifying drug delivery system formulation.