They cover Schramm-Loewner evolution and other conformally invariant objects, noise sensitivity and percolation, scaling limits of random trees and planar maps, the conformal invariance of lattice models, fractal and multifractal properties of Schramm-Loewner evolution, random polymers, and self-avoiding walks.
What does SAW stand for?
SAW stands for Self-Avoiding Walk
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAW
We have 161 other meanings of SAW in our Acronym Attic
- Santa Ana Winds (California)
- Schizophrenia Awareness Week (mental health; various locations)
- School of Advanced Warfighting
- Schools around the World (various locations)
- Screening Analysis Worksheet
- Secondary Application Window
- Section Assault Weapon
- Secure Access Wrapper
- Security Archive Workstation (Honeywell Vindicator Security Solutions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gao, Self-avoiding walks over two-dimensional adaptive unstructured grids, NAS Technical Report, NAS-98-007, NASA Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, CA (1998).