com)-- David Saul, Director of Saul CA, an independent accounting and auditing firm specializing in Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF) has been named among the top 30 professionals in the SMSF audit space.
What does SMSF stand for?
SMSF stands for Self Managed Super Funds (investing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMSF
We have 10 other meanings of SMSF in our Acronym Attic
- Shipboard Mobile Support Equipment (US Navy)
- Shored Mechanically Stabilized Earth (transportation)
- Short Message Service Engine
- Small and Medium-Scale Enterprises
- Spherical Mean Square Error
- Standardized Mean Squared Error
- Super Multiple Simulation Exercise
- Schistosoma Mansoni Soluble Egg Antigens
- San Marino Schools Foundation (est. 1980; San Marino, CA)
- Savoy Mountain State Forest (Florida, MA)
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund
- Skidaway Marine Science Foundation (Skidaway Institute of Oceanography; Savannah, GA)
- Software Maintenance Support Facility
- Strategic Mission Support Force
- Sales, Marketing and Services Group (Microsoft)
- School Mathematics Study Group (think tank)
- Schweizerische Multiple Sklerose Gesellschaft (German: Swiss Multiple Sclerosis Society; Switzerland)
- Software Maintenance Study Group (est. 1990; Japan)
- Squamous Metaplasia of Sebaceous Gland (pathology)
- Strategic Material Sourcing Group (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Until recently, self managed super funds (SMSF) in Australia were not permitted to borrow funds to invest in property.