Self invested personal pension schemes (SIPPs) allow investments from a wide of sources including Commercial Property, shares and unit trusts.
What does SIPPS stand for?
SIPPS stands for Self Invested Personal Pension Scheme (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIPPS
- Solomon Islands Planned Parenthood Association
- Shanghai Institute of Plant Physiology & Ecology
- Science and Intellectual Property in the Public Interest
- Session Initiation Proposal Investigation
- Somatic Impulse Projection By Photon-Induced Tunneling (Nuclear Biology)
- Society of Independent Paintball Players League
- Small Industries Product Promotion Organisation (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Swiss Import Promotion Programme
- Shanghai Institute of Planned Parenthood Research (Shanghai, China)
- Sandgren Intellectual Property Paralegal Services (Suwanee, GA)
- Systematic Instruction in Phoneme Awareness, Phonics and Sight Words (Developmental Studies Center)
- Service interne de prévention et de protection du travail
- Surat Izin Penunjukan dan Penggunaan Tanah
- Scottish Institute for Policing Research
- Scottish Islands Peaks Race (Scotland, UK)
- Secure Internet Protocol Router
- Seniors Independence Research Program
- Special In-Progress Review
- Spurious IP Packet Rate
- Système d'Informations Périnatales Régional
Samples in periodicals archive:
And no bonanza on Self Invested Personal Pension Schemes.
The Self Invested Personal Pension Scheme (SIPPS) that comes into operation on April 6 2006 will mean that top earners will be able to claim back 40% of the cost of a second home in Wales.
The firm also appreciates the importance of investment management in retirement planning and is involved in the running of funds for self invested personal pension schemes (SIPPS).
Confidence in the market will also be boosted by the expansion of Self Invested Personal Pension Schemes (SIPPs) in 2006.