Our BA harnesses provide fall and breathing protection for a variety of industries where workers are required to carry out activities that involve simultaneous use of Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) and full body harnesses, to protect against falls from height in contaminated atmospheres.
What does SBCA stand for?
SBCA stands for Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SBCA
We have 30 other meanings of SBCA in our Acronym Attic
- Saidye Bronfman Centre for the Arts (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Saint Bernard Club of America
- Saint-Brieuc Côtes d'Armor
- Sanatan Bengali Cultural Association (UK)
- Sanders-Brown Center on Aging (University of Kentucky)
- Sanguine Broadcast Authority
- Santa Barbara Contractors Association (California)
- Satellite Broadcasting and Communications Association
- Scottish Borders Crafts Association (UK)
- Seat Belt Control Apparatus
- Sensor-Based Communications Adapter
- Sensor-Based Control Adapter
- Shanghai Bureau of Civil Affairs
- Singapore Business Council of Australia (Brisbane, Australia)
- Small Business Compliance Alliance
- Small Business Consulting Agency
- Small Business Council of America
- Small Business Credit and Assistance
- Social Benefit-Cost Analysis
- Society for the Betterment of the College Athlete
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 billion annually OHSA says the principal costs of this standard are to control worker exposures associated with programmatic provisions such as annual fit testing of fire fighters for self contained breathing apparatus respirators and training, activities that are established in standard industrial codes throughout the country.