Effects of high dietary levels of selenium-enriched yeast and sodium selenite on macro and micro mineral metabolism in grower-finisher swine.
What does SeY stand for?
SeY stands for Selenium-Enriched Yeast
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SeY
We have 5 other meanings of SeY in our Acronym Attic
- Synergistic Energy Exchange
- System Extension
- Surface-Extended X-ray Absorption Fine Structure
- State, Elaborate, eXemplify, Illustrate
- Starcraft Expansion (video game Starcraft)
- Symbolic Expression
- Air Seychelles (ICAO code)
- Search Engine Yearbook (Andre le Roux guidebook)
- Second Emission Yield
- Secondary Electron Yield
- Sexually Exploited Youth Program (Marymound; Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- South End Youth Athletic Association (New Bedford, MA)
- Southeastern Youth Fair (Marion County, Florida)
- St Edmundsbury Youth Forum (Suffolk, England)
- Seattle Expanding Your Horizons (Washington)
- Social Enterprise Yorkshire and the Humber (UK)
- Standard Expected Years of Life Lost
- Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fellowships and Scholarships (Hong Kong)
- South Eastern Yearly Meeting (of the Religious Society of Friends, Quakers)
- Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Levels of inorganic selenium in selenium-enriched yeast do not normally exceed 1%.