Two orders are for selective non-catalytic reduction (SNCR) applications in the United States.
What does SNCR stand for?
SNCR stands for Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SNCR
We have 5 other meanings of SNCR in our Acronym Attic
- Subnetwork Connection Protection (telecommunications)
- Syndicat National des Cadres Pénitentiaires (French: National Union of Prison Officials)
- Syndicat National des Cochers et Utilisateurs Professionnels d'Animaux Attelés (French harness racing union)
- Syndicat National du Caoutchouc et des Polymeres (French Rubber and Polymers Industry Association)
- Syndicat National du Commerce du Porc (French: National Trade Union of Pork)
- Swedish National Care Programme for Anal Carcinoma
- South North Centre for Peacebuilding and Development (Zimbabwe)
- Secure Networks Certified Partner Program (security technology)
- Scottish Network for Chronic Pain Research (UK)
- Satellite Network Cost Recovery
- Sierra Nevada Cash Register (various locations)
- Society for New Communications Research (Palo Alto, CA)
- Statement of Nonavailability of Computer Resources
- Supplier Non-Conformance Report
- System for NOx (Nitrogen Oxide) Control
- Special Needs Computing Research Unit
- Secure Network Computer Server
- Secure Network Computer System
- Sensory Nerve Conduction Studies
- Service North Carolina State (North Carolina State University Center for Student Leadership, Ethics and Public Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contracts include an order from an existing customer for the company's NOxOUT Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction (SNCR) systems to be installed on two municipal solid waste (MSW) incinerators in France.