Nasdaq: HALL); The Midland Company (Nasdaq: MLAN); North Pointe Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: NPTE); and Selective Insurance Group, Inc.
What does SIGI stand for?
SIGI stands for Selective Insurance Group, Inc. (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIGI
We have 1 other meaning of SIGI in our Acronym Attic
- Standardization Initiative for Glycated Haemoglobin Scheme (clinical chemistry)
- Surgical Instrument Group Holdings Ltd. (UK)
- Structured Interview Guide for the Hamilton Anxiety Scale
- Structured Interview Guide for the HDRS (Hamilton Depression Rating Scale)
- Structured Interview Guide for the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale, Seasonal Affective Disorders
- Special Interest Group on Human-Computer Interaction
- Service of International Guidance and Hospitality to Travelers
- Special Interest Group on Humanitarian Technology (IEEE)
- Students Improving Global Health Together (University of Texas Medical Branch; Galveston, TX)
- Saskatchewan Infrastructure Growth Initiative (Canada)
- Sisterhood Is Global Institute
- Space Integrated GPS/INS (Global Positioning System/Inertial Navigation System; Honeywell International)
- System for Interactive Guidance and Information
- Special Interest Group on Individual Computing Environments (ACM)
- Signals Intelligence
- Signal Intelligence Communications
- Signal Input Processing System
- Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction
- Special Interest Group on Information Retrieval (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Scanning Infrared Gas Imaging System (remote sensing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fitch expects to rate the following: Selective Insurance Group, Inc.
Best has affirmed the debt ratings of "a-" on senior notes and senior convertible notes and "bbb+" on convertible subordinated debentures of Selective's parent holding company, Selective Insurance Group, Inc.
NYSE: KFS); The Midland Company (Nasdaq: MLAN); ProCentury Corporation (Nasdaq: PROS); and Selective Insurance Group, Inc.
March 4 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Selective Insurance Group, Inc.
Fitch has assigned the following rating with a Stable Outlook: Selective Insurance Group, Inc.
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings has upgraded to 'BBB+' from 'BBB' the long-term issuer rating of Selective Insurance Group, Inc.
The following companies are presenting on day two: HCC Insurance (HCC), Selective Insurance Group, Inc.