A selective eating disorder which was traced back to a bout of food poisoning on holiday 10 years ago has left her terrified of being sick if she eats anything else.
What does SED stand for?
SED stands for Selective Eating Disorder (psychology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SED
We have 210 other meanings of SED in our Acronym Attic
- Schweizerischer Erdbebendienst (Swiss Seismological Service)
- Science Education Department
- Science, Environment and Development
- Sciences and Exploration Directorate (US NASA)
- Scottish Enterprise Dunbartonshire (UK)
- Secondary Electron Detector
- Sedalia (Amtrak station code; Sedalia, MO)
- Sedom, Israel - Domestic Airfield (airport code)
- Seeing-Eye Dog
- Self Employment Development (various organizations)
- Self-Encrypting Drive
- Senior Executive Development
- Senior Executive Director (various organizations)
- Sensor Evolutionary Development (aeronautics)
- Serious Emotional Disturbance
- Service d'Enseignement à Distance (French: Services for Distance Learning)
- Service d'Expérimentation et de Développement (French: Experimentation and Development Office; National Institute for Research in Computer Science and Control)
- Service des Etablissements de Détention (French: Office of Detention Facilities; Switzerland)
- Severe Emotional Disability
Samples in periodicals archive:
A selective eating disorder that was traced back to a bout of food poisoning while she was on a vacation 10 years ago has left her terrified of being sick if she eats anything else.
Pickiness as a child can lead to Selective Eating Disorder (SED).
Sophie has had selective eating disorder - a phobia of almost all foods - after she suffered a bout of gastroenteritis at the age of two.