The Air Force is also planning to conduct a Selective Early Retirement Board this year for line, chaplain, and judge advocate officers in the grades of lieutenant colonel and colonel.
What does SERB stand for?
SERB stands for Selective Early Retirement Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SERB
We have 16 other meanings of SERB in our Acronym Attic
- Social Enterprise Regional Action Plan (UK)
- Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project (Lagos, Nigeria; est. 2004)
- Stalin-Era Research and Archives Project (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Student Employee Recognition Award Program
- Servicios de Asesoría para la Paz (Spanish: Advisory Services for Peace; Mexico)
- Scientific Experimentation, Research and Application to Paranormal Humans (MMOG game)
- South East Regional Academy of Sport (Australia)
- Southeast Review of Asian Studies
- Secure Role Mapping Technique
- Structurally Embedded Reconfigurable Antenna Technology
- Shuttle Engineering Review Board (US NASA)
- Simplified and Efficient Rice Breeding (agriculture)
- Socially/Economically Restricted Business
- Software Engineering Review Board
- Solvent Extraction Residual Bioremediation
- Space Experiments Review Board
- Spouse Employment Resources Program
- Senescent Red Blood Cell (biology)
- Southeastern Regional Biomass Energy Program
- Satellite Educational Resources Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include: a force shaping board for the 2004 year group, which will convene in March; a January Selective Early Retirement Board (SERB), which will consider for early retirement Colonels with four years time in grade and Lt Colonels who are twice deferred from promotion; and Voluntary Separation Pay (VSP), which is open to most officers with 6 to 12 years of service in overage year groups.
RANDOLPH AIR FORCE BASE, Texas -- In an effort to shape the force to support core and emerging missions, Air Force officials will convene a Selective Early Retirement Board Jan.