In addition, selective coronary angiography showed atherosclerotic stenotic segments of the major epicardial coronary arteries.
What does SCAG stand for?
SCAG stands for Selective Coronary Angiography (cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCAG
We have 30 other meanings of SCAG in our Acronym Attic
- Système de Combat Aérien Futur (French: Future Military Combat Aircraft)
- Soil Conservation and Agro Forestry Extension
- Sonoma County Academic Foundation for Excellence in Medicine (California)
- Scanning Fast Field Program
- Smart Card Forum of India
- Southern California Association of Fingerprint Officers
- Sagarmatha Community Agro-Forestry Project (Nepal)
- South Carolina Academy of Family Physicians (Laurens, SC)
- Situation Continuously All Fouled Up (polite form)
- Scientific and Clinical Advances Group (London, UK)
- Southampton City Art Gallery (UK)
- Southern California Association of Government
- Splinter Cell Anarchy Galore (working title of the sequel of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory)
- Starcraft Addicted Gamers
- System Configuration Advisory Group
- Sun Country Amateur Golf Association (Rio Rancho, NM)
- Standing Committee on Antarctic Geographic Information
- South Carolina Association of Governmental Purchasing Officials
- Sandoz Clinical Assessment Geriatric Scale
- Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coronary slow flow was defined as slow dye progression in the coronary arteries during selective coronary angiography (11).
They generally are diagnosed by selective coronary angiography however; some large aneurysms may be detected by echocardiography.