The features of MicroGRAM s unique security includes the result of designing a rugged product that leverages Rockwell Collins s strong legacy in providing Selective Availability Anti-Spoofing Module (SAASM) GPS capabilities to warfighters.
What does SAASM stand for?
SAASM stands for Selective Availability Anti-Spoofing Module (US DoD Global Positioning System)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAASM
We have 2 other meanings of SAASM in our Acronym Attic
- Shell Advance Australian Superbike Championship
- Society of American Archivists Student Chapter (various schools)
- South Australian Aquatic Sciences Centre (est. 1993)
- Student Alumnae Association of Smith College (Smith College; Massachusetts)
- Settore Agricoltura Aziende Sperimentali Dimostrative (Italian: Agriculture Sector Companies Experiments and Demonstrations)
- Swedish Association of American Square Dance Clubs
- Saskatchewan Association of Agricultural Societies and Exhibitions (Canada)
- SDEB (Standard Data Element-Based) Automated Architecture Support Environment
- South Australian Amateur Soccer League
- Selective Availability Anti-Spoofing Module
- South African Association of Stills Producers
- South Australia Association of School Parents Clubs
- School of Advanced Air and Space Studies (Air Force master's degree program at Air University, Maxwell AFB, Alabama)
- Service as a Software Substitute
- Sociology, Anthropology & Applied Social Sciences (University of Glasgow academic department)
- Student-Athlete Academic Support Services
- South Australian Association of State School Organisations
- Self-Administered Alcoholism Screening Test
- Summer Academy of Applied Science and Technology (University of Pennsylvania)
- South African Agency for Science and Technology Advancement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Second, secure GPS devices have a selective availability anti-spoofing module (SAASM).
Both missiles were equipped with the Interstate Electronics (L-3 Communications subsidiary) Selective Availability Anti-Spoofing Module (Sassm)-based GPS TruTrak receiver, which provides precise measurement to the onboard computer, even in a hostile jamming environment.
The GPS unit includes the required PPS security module, an Auxiliary Output Chip (AOC), a combined PPS/AOC device, the Selective Availability Anti-Spoofing Module (Saasm) and a Saasm code block device.