In particular, the delta-T management strategy appears to limit flow prematurely for the selected reference point.
What does SRP stand for?
SRP stands for Selected Reference Point (aviation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRP
We have 449 other meanings of SRP in our Acronym Attic
- Sealift Readiness Program
- Sealift Reserve Program (US DoD)
- Search Results Page
- Seat Reference Point
- Seaward Recovery Point (US DoD)
- Section Roazhon Pariz
- Secure Remote Passwords (protocol)
- Security Rollup Package (Microsoft)
- Segment Receivers PLA (Plain Language Address)
- Seismic Retrofit Program (bridges; California)
- Selective Reenlistment Program
- Self-Reliance Program (various locations)
- Senior Review Panel (various organizations)
- Sensor Reporting Post
- Separation and Purification (vaccines)
- Server Relay Protocol
- Server Requester Protocol
- Server Router Protocol (BlackBerry)
- Service de La Recherche et de La Prospective (French: Research and Foresight Service; est. 2007)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By picking out selected reference points from the Chekhov text and weaving them throughout her similarly tragically comic monologue, Carr has created a true companion to the original piece, leaving you in no doubt that these two were perfectly matched.
The vision system identifies the position of selected reference points on the sheet and then instructs the robot how to move with the sheet to the die in 0.