25, discussing the training, availability and options for all kinds of service dogs - traditional guide dogs, walker or balance dogs, social dogs, seizure-alert dogs, dogs for psychiatric disabilities and dogs for combat veterans.
What does SAD stand for?
SAD stands for Seizure-Alert Dog
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAD
We have 292 other meanings of SAD in our Acronym Attic
- Scan Axis Directionality
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- School of Architecture and Design
- Scotland Against Drugs (UK)
- Seaford (Amtrak station code; Seaford, DE)
- Search and Destroy
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Security Association Data
- Security Association Database (computer security, information assurance)
- Seek and Destroy
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, had I been offered a seizure-alert dog, my life would have seemed much brighter - so I feel passionate about funding Support Dogs to train more of these specialist dogs.