An established patient who is seen by the physician without procedures.
What does S/B stand for?
S/B stands for Seen By (UK medical reporting)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of S/B
We have 133 other meanings of S/B in our Acronym Attic
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Supply Air (air conditioning)
- System Administrator
- Services, Agencies & CINCs
- Stephen/Andrew Associates (Durham, NC)
- Service/Agency Approval Authority
- Seismic/Acoustic Feature Extraction
- Satellite Analog Tie Trunk
- Sand Blast