I think this endemic 'design fault' needs to be investigated and the majority of vehicles called in for inspection, although I'm pleased to say that mine seems to work fine.
What does S2W stand for?
S2W stands for Seems to Work
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of S2W in our Acronym Attic
- Source to Settle
- Student 2 Student (Washington)
- Surfaced Two Sides (lumber)
- Swim to Survive (Canada)
- System-to-System (gaming protocol)
- Surfaced Two Sides and Center Matched (lumber)
- Surfaced Two Sides, One Edge (lumber industry)
- Strategy to Task
- Security Standards Transition Team
- Same to You
- Heart Sounds
- Operations & Training Officer
- Safety and Suitability for Service (NATO munitions)
- Scream Trilogy (movies)
- Secondary 3 (various locations)
- Secure Software Systems
- Selection for Societal Sanity (Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty game)
- Self-Sustaining Systems (workshop)
- Signals, Sensors and Systems (Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden)
- Silicon and Software Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
The only treatment that seems to work is liposuction - a drastic and expensive op which sucks the fat cells out from under your skin.
I researched a LOT of e-book publishers before launching this e-book company, and what seems to work best for copy is what usually works best in direct mail--a long letter, some testimonials, a visual, and something about who's offering it.
The one sculpture that seems to work both as strong presence and subliminal metaphor is Loom, which indeed looms majestically and seems to embody an unnamable emotion, as great abstraction does.
Current process seems to work well and doesn't appear to be broken.
It's simple to use and seems to work well," says David Cieslak, CPA, who penned the California CPA article "Palm Pilot vs.
It takes some adjusting, but so far it seems to work.