Now let v = [x [greater than or equal to] 0, y [greater than or equal to] 0] be any seed vector with non-negative entries.
What does SV stand for?
SV stands for Seed Vector
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SV
We have 61 other meanings of SV in our Acronym Attic
- Scalar Value (programming)
- Schedule Variance
- Science de La Vie (French: Life Science)
- Science Verification (Hubble Telescope)
- Scientific Visualization
- Scout Vehicle
- Se Vende (Spanish)
- Secure Voice
- Security Version (Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2)